Scholarships already provide free money for college, but easy scholarships go beyond to make this process even simpler.
Whether the award is $50 or $500, any monetary amount is worth the small effort.
Hopefully, the process will also be enjoyable, and you will have a good chance at winning scholarships you find easy.
What are the easiest scholarships to get?
Easy scholarships that are no-brainers
- $2,000 No Essay Scholarship.
- $5,000 VIP Voice Scholarship.
- $5,000 Easy Scholarship: Green Your Getaway.
- $10,000 ScholarshipPoints Scholarship.
- $1,000 Cappex Monthly Scholarship.
- $2,500 Citizens Bank Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Unigo $10K Scholarship.
- Unigo Monthly Scholarships.
How can I increase my chances of getting scholarships?
Here are our best tips for finding scholarships and creating the most successful submissions.
- Apply for local scholarships.
- Apply for scholarships with smaller awards.
- More work = fewer applicants = better chances.
- Get personal.
- Don’t introduce yourself in your essay.
- Don’t repeat the essay prompt.
- Don’t use quotes.
28 Mar 2016
What GPA do you need to get a scholarship?
You will need to have an unweighted GPA of 3.8 or above, earn high SAT/ACT scores, and be in the top of your class in order to be eligible for the scholarship. All undergraduate applicants are considered for this award.20 Apr 2018
How do you get a full scholarship?
- Start early. Research and decide which schools to apply to.
- Apply to more than five schools to optimize your chances.
- A lot of scholarships depend on a certain grade point average (GPA), Most scholarships have a baseline of a 3.0 GPA.
- Be involved in volunteer and extracurricular activities starting in high school.
29 Mar 2019