It’s not a requirement that you need to stay to play, though it’s strongly advised.
That’s because if you’re a guest of one of the Pebble Beach Resorts properties (The Lodge at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay), you can book Pebble Beach times up to 18 months in advance.
Can you play Pebble Beach without staying?
But what many don’t know is that you can book a tee time a day out without staying at Pebble Beach. There’s risk to that strategy, of course. If you’re planning a trip to Pebble Beach and don’t book in advance, you could get there and not be able to get a tee time.
How much does it cost to stay and play at Pebble Beach?
Pebble Beach is public. Anyone can play … for a fee. No, the greens fee for Pebble is not $2,700. It’s actually $495.
How much does it cost to play Spyglass?
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Peak Rate: $395 (no caddie required).
What is there to do in Pebble Beach besides golf?
Things to Do on a Trip to Monterey:
- Drive or Bike 17-Mile Drive.
- Take a Trail Ride in Pebble Beach.
- See Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Shop in Carmel-by-the-Sea.
- Visit Vineyards and Tasting Rooms in Carmel Valley.
- Hike at Point Lobos or Big Sur.
- Race, Bike or Spectate at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca.