How can I practice golf?
Obviously there’s a lot more that goes into the game of golf than just practicing your full swing.
5 keys to practice golf with a purpose
- Practice the shots you use most.
- Always have a practice plan.
- Always find your target.
- Mix up your shots.
- Don’t be afraid to practice on the course.
How can I practice golf in the winter?
There are lots of drills and techniques you can work on to improve your swing even when it’s cold outside.
- Work on strength and flexibility during the winter.
- Find an indoor driving range to escape the cold.
- Swing a weighted club in your garage if an indoor driving range isn’t an option.
- Work on your grip indoors.
How can I get better at golf without lessons?
How to get better at golf without lessons
- You can’t avoid practice.
- The right way to practice.
- Practice one-armed golf swings at home.
- A mirror is your friend.
- Practice shots from 100-yards in.
- Pre-swing is often the starting point for problems.
- Avoid swing changes during round.
- The power of process goals.
What is the best golf simulator?
Best Golf Simulators of 2019
- SkyTrak Indoor Golf Simulator Gold Entertainment Package.
- OptiShot 2 Golf In A Box.
- SkyTrak Home Golf Simulator Flex Space Package.
- SkyTrak Golf Simulator Silver Training Package.
- Foresight Sports GC2 Platinum Training Package.
- Trugolf Vista 10 Golf Simulator.