What is the best golf instruction book?
My Top 10 Best Golf Instruction Books That Made The Cut
- Ben Hogans Five Lessons.
- The Golfing Machine, 7th Edition. If you have already read this book you will totally understand me when I tell you that this book will take you back to high school geometry class.
- Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book.
- Dave Pelz’s Putting Bible.
Who wrote how I play golf?
Do all golf courses have yardage books?
No. In fact, most golf courses don’t. Golf tournament organizers might provide yardage books free of charge, or for a fee; some tournament organizers may arrange to have simple yardage books printed if the tournament is played at a course that otherwise does not offer them.
What you should know about golf?
- Golf Tee – the wooden peg you place your golf ball on at the start of the whole.
- Fairway – the part of the golf course that leads to the green.
- The green – the soft, plush ground surrounding the hole.
- The rough – the wild area on either side of the fairway.
- Bunker – a sand filled ditch.