Tiger Woods’ Net Worth: $800 Million In 2018.
How Much Is Tiger Woods worth in 2019?
Tiger Woods beat the odds to win the 2019 Masters Tournament. The famous golfer now has a net worth of $800 million.
How Much Is Tiger Woods worth net worth?
His total career earnings are estimated at a staggering $1.5 billion, and Tiger Woods’ net worth is currently about $800 million. All of those figures are only bound to grow.
Who is the richest golfer in the world?
The 5 highest-paid golfers in the world
- Tiger Woods. Pay: $43.3 M. Salary/winnings: $1.3 M.
- Phil Mickelson. Pay: $41.3 M. Salary/winnings: $4.3 M.
- Jordan Spieth. Pay: $41.2 M. Salary/winnings: $11.2 M. Endorsements: $30 M.
- Rory McIlroy. Pay: $37.7 M. Salary/winnings: $3.7 M. Endorsements: $34 M.
- Justin Thomas. Pay: $26 M. Salary/winnings: $21 M. Endorsements: $5 M.
Is Tiger Woods a billionaire?
Tiger Woods Salary
Around 20 years later, Woods’ earnings total $1.4 billion for his career – only around 10% of which came from actual prize money.