Here are the Top 10 Most Boring State for 2018:
- South Dakota.
7 Nov 2018
What is the most fun state?
California tops the list of most fun states. That’s no surprise given that WalletHub says it has the most movie theaters and restaurants per capita. Rounding out the top five are Florida, New York, Washington and Colorado, in that order. According to the ranking, West Virginia is the least fun state in the union.11 Jun 2019
Is Delaware the most boring state?
According to Internet stereotypes, Delaware is the most boring state in the U.S., The Huffington Post reports today. So, apparently, Delaware (tied with Nebraska) is as dull as ditchwater, but it could be worse.27 Jan 2014
What is the most boring city in America?
In Pictures: America’s 10 Most Boring Cities
- Mesa, Ariz. Population: 452,933.
- North Las Vegas, Nev. Population: 212,114.
- Chandler, Ariz. Population: 246,399.
- Santa Ana, Calif. Population: 339,555.
- Bakersfield, Calif. Population: 315,837.
- Aurora, Colo. Population: 311,794.
- Gilbert, Ariz. Population: 207,550.
- Henderson, Nev. Population: 249,386.
10 Dec 2008