Click to copy link
English professional golfer
What country does Justin Rose represent?
Rose was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, to English parents, Ken (who died of cancer in 2003) and Annie, and moved to England at the age of five where he started to play golf seriously at North Hants Golf Club, and Tylney Park Golf Club, near his then home in Hook, Hampshire.
What nationality is Rory McIlroy?
Does Justin Rose have children?
What Justin Rose worth?
Who is Justin Rose’s wife?
Who is Justin Rose agent?
Exclusive: U.S. Open champion Justin Rose switching to Tiger Woods’s agent. Rory McIlroy isn’t the only high-profile European golfer making a mid-season management change. Sources confirm U.S. Open champion Justin Rose will be making the switch to Tiger Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg.
Who did Rory McIlroy just marry?
Who is the richest golfer in the world?
The 5 highest-paid golfers in the world
- Tiger Woods. Pay: $43.3 M. Salary/winnings: $1.3 M.
- Phil Mickelson. Pay: $41.3 M. Salary/winnings: $4.3 M.
- Jordan Spieth. Pay: $41.2 M. Salary/winnings: $11.2 M. Endorsements: $30 M.
- Rory McIlroy. Pay: $37.7 M. Salary/winnings: $3.7 M. Endorsements: $34 M.
- Justin Thomas. Pay: $26 M. Salary/winnings: $21 M. Endorsements: $5 M.
Is Rory McIlroy Irish?
Rory McIlroy MBE (born 4 May 1989) is a professional golfer from Northern Ireland who is a member of both the European and PGA Tours. He was world number one in the Official World Golf Ranking for 95 weeks.