How Much Is Tiger Woods worth in 2019?
Tiger Woods beat the odds to win the 2019 Masters Tournament. The famous golfer now has a net worth of $800 million.
How Much Is Tiger Woods worth 2018?
Tiger Woods’ Net Worth: $800 Million In 2018. Tiger Woods cracked the winner’s circle for the first time in five years when he won the Tour Championship in September.
How does Tiger Woods make money?
According to Forbes, $1.3 million of Woods’ earnings last year came from his salary and winnings, and the remaining $42 million came from sponsorships. Woods has made $1.5 billion since turning pro in 1996, but less than 10 percent of these earnings came from prize money.
Who is the richest golfer in the world?
The 5 highest-paid golfers in the world
- Tiger Woods. Pay: $43.3 M. Salary/winnings: $1.3 M.
- Phil Mickelson. Pay: $41.3 M. Salary/winnings: $4.3 M.
- Jordan Spieth. Pay: $41.2 M. Salary/winnings: $11.2 M. Endorsements: $30 M.
- Rory McIlroy. Pay: $37.7 M. Salary/winnings: $3.7 M. Endorsements: $34 M.
- Justin Thomas. Pay: $26 M. Salary/winnings: $21 M. Endorsements: $5 M.