- Has anyone ever shot a 58 in PGA?
- Did Jim Furyk shoot a 59?
- Who shot a 58 on the PGA Tour?
- What is golf’s magic number?
- How many pro golfers have shot 58?
- Which golfers shot 59?
- What is the lowest PGA score ever?
- What is the lowest golf score ever?
- How many players shot 59?
- What is the lowest round on the PGA Tour?
- What percentage of golfers shoot under 80?
- What is the most birdies in a round?
TPC River Highlands
Has anyone ever shot a 58 in PGA?
David Duval was the third player to ever shoot a 59 on the PGA Tour. Since then there have been five more 59s and one 58 shot on the PGA Tour — including two of them shot by 2018 Ryder Cup USA Captain Jim Furyk.
Did Jim Furyk shoot a 59?
His final birdie came on the par-3 16th, when he sank a putt from just under 24 feet from the right of the hole. Furyk, with 17 PGA Tour victories, was already one of six golfers to shoot a 59.
Who shot a 58 on the PGA Tour?
What is golf’s magic number?
Golf’s magic number is 59.
How many pro golfers have shot 58?
Jim Furyk’s historic 58 in 58 seconds
There have been 10 sub-60 rounds shot in PGA TOUR history. Nine have been 59s, and Jim Furyk has the only 58 on the PGA TOUR. Furyk is also one of the players to record a 59.
Which golfers shot 59?
To date, eight players have carded a 59 on the PGA Tour:
- Al Geiberger, 1977 Memphis Classic.
- Chip Beck, 1991 Las Vegas Invitational.
- David Duval, 1999 Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.
- Paul Goydos, 2010 John Deere Classic.
- Stuart Appleby, 2010 Greenbrier Classic.
- Jim Furyk, 2013 BMW Championship.
What is the lowest PGA score ever?
Lowest rounds in professional competition
|Ryo Ishikawa||58||Japan Golf Tour|
|Stephan Jäger||58||Web.com Tour|
|Jim Furyk||58||PGA Tour|
|Al Geiberger||59||PGA Tour|
21 more rows
What is the lowest golf score ever?
Share. The lowest golf score over an 18 hole course (male) is 55, and was achieved by Rhein Gibson (Australia) at the River Oaks Golf Club in Edmond, Oklahoma, USA on 12 May 2012. River Oaks course measures 6,700 yards with a par score of 71.
How many players shot 59?
Eight players have shot 59 on the PGA Tour. We’ve also seen a 58.
What is the lowest round on the PGA Tour?
The record for the lowest 18-hole score in an official PGA Tour round is 58, and in the long history of the tour there have been 10 rounds with scores below 60. Here’s a look at the record-low score of 58, and, in addition, all the golfers who’ve shot 59 on the PGA Tour.
What percentage of golfers shoot under 80?
What Percentage of Golfers Shoot Under 100?
|Average Score||Percent of Adult Golfers|
2 more rows
What is the most birdies in a round?
The number ties the record set by Gary Player at 1984 at Shoal Creek when he made 10 birdies in his second round.