The majority of Pro golfers do not wear sunglasses.
The reason is that they simply never have, and the best condition to get used to golfing with sunglasses is to start wearing them in your youth.
Are professional tennis players allowed to wear sunglasses?
While most tennis players refrain from wearing sunglasses on the court, a few of them are known mostly for wearing sunglasses. They also opt for Oakley sunglasses. Past pros who have been known to wear sunglasses when playing include Arnaud Clement and Natasha Zvereva.
What are the best sunglasses for golfers?
Top 5 Best Sunglasses For Golf
- Oakley Men’s Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses. These sunglasses from the renowned Oakley brand is perfect for all day wear.
- Nike Golf X2 Pro E Sunglasses.
- JiMarti JM01 Sunglasses for Golf, Fishing, Cycling-Unbreakable-TR90 Frame.
- Tifosi Slip Wrap Sunglasses.
- Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses.
What sunglasses does Adam Scott wear?
Adam Scott was out wearing the Oakley Flak 2.0 sunglasses at the Masters this year.
Can Pro golfers wear shorts?
A change in the PGA TOUR’s Player Appearance guidelines will allow players to wear golf shorts during practice and pro-am rounds, effective immediately. In 1999, caddies on the PGA TOUR were first allowed to wear shorts during competition days.